Blog

This Day On Earth

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND MY WORDS.

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.- Jesus



"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." ~Thomas Merton



Sticks and stones MAY hurt my bones, but unkind words will always hurt me! - me




















Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Father's Day June 19th

On Father's Day we floated down the San Marcos river.  I think since we have done that 3 or 4 years in a row that it is now a "tradition."  The Denman's also joined us for that and for the second year in a row so did Rudy and Joann and our special guest was Aaron.  And even though I can't seem to locate any pics  of the occasion it really did happen!  It was fun and the water was cool and clear and just what was needed.  Bry, Kindred , Given and of course the babies were there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment