Blog

This Day On Earth

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND MY WORDS.

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.- Jesus



"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." ~Thomas Merton



Sticks and stones MAY hurt my bones, but unkind words will always hurt me! - me




















Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kindergarten teachers 2011-2012

Our "school year" is almost over. These are the wonderful gifted, soulful and talented kindergarten teachers on our Kinder Team.


At recess today I sat on a swing beside a little boy who is not in my class and he asked me if I was a First grade teacher. I answered that I was a kindergarten teacher. He proudly told me that he was almost a first grader! He then asked me if I was going to first grade and when I answered that I had already been to first grade a LONG time ago, he replied with a puzzled look on his face, "And now you're back in kindergarten?" I laughed for a long time, hugged him, and thanked him for making me smile. He smiled back.

1 comment:

  1. What a WONDERFUL group of women! So glad my child was blessed to have you as a teacher this year!

    ReplyDelete