Blog

This Day On Earth

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND MY WORDS.

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.- Jesus



"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." ~Thomas Merton



Sticks and stones MAY hurt my bones, but unkind words will always hurt me! - me




















Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My January boy/January man....

I don't know if it occurred to Given, but this is his first birthday away from home!  It has occurred to me several times  throughout the day.  I miss him immensely and we are all thinking of him. 
He was born on a Superbowl Sunday 19 years ago today.  The cowboys were playing, but I have no idea who.  I do remember being settled into a room with a TV and that made Brayde happy and I do remember that the doctors did not seem to be available until after the game started! Hmm?  We are proud of the person he has become and is becoming.  I still see the little boy with the luminous smile. He is an artist and a scholar and a man with a big heart.  Our January man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive