Blog

This Day On Earth

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY SILENCE, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND MY WORDS.

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.- Jesus



"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." ~Thomas Merton



Sticks and stones MAY hurt my bones, but unkind words will always hurt me! - me




















Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Retirement and Weddings

Once again in the recent days I have had the privilege of being in the presence of love and family.  I spent some time in Luling and Austin celebrating a retirement and a wedding!


My nephew Joe Sanchez Jr. retired from the City of Austin after 21 years of service.  There were many friends  and co-workers there and the kindness they expressed to him was touching.  He will start a new job this week!  This time with the State of Texas....so I guess that is the way retirement goes these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive